Board of Health
Regular Meetings (subject to change)
- 4 p.m.
- 1st Thursday of every month
- Fitchburg Legislative Building
700 Main Street
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Agendas & Minutes
View most recent agendas and minutes.
- John Bogdasarian, M.D., Chairman
- Ian Murray
The Board of Health of the City of Fitchburg is, by legislative mandate, tasked with maintaining, protecting and improving the health, safety and well-being of the people of Fitchburg through its jurisdictional powers.
The Commission shall exercise all powers and responsibilities granted by General Laws Chapter 111 and other responsibilities directed by Mass General Law, subject to the provisions of Chapter 111 of the Fitchburg City Code.
The Board of Health is comprised of three members, one of whom is a physician. Members are appointed for a four year term by the Mayor and are subject to City Council approval.
View Board of Health regulations for Landfill, Housing, Tobacco and more.
NOTICE OF DECISION ON SITE ASSIGNMENT-AKS RECYCLING, INC.
Click here for BOH Decision
- Food Establishment License
- Tobacco License
- Nicotine Delivery
- Septage Hauler
- Body Art & Piercing
- Tanning Facility
- Public Pool
- Health General
- Day Camp
- Animal Keeping
- Funeral Directors License
- Unattended Donation Boxes
- Septic Installer
- Farmer's Market Vendor Application
- Food Establishment Permit Application
- Annual Mobile Food Plan Review & Permit Application
- Farmers Market Permit Application
- Temporary Food Establishment Application
- Septic Permit
- Well Permit Application
- Vacant Residential Dwelling Registration & De-Registration
- Landlord Registration Form (Rental Permit)
- Lodging House/Hotel/Motel License Application
- Trailer Park License Application
- Online Permitting through Viewpoint Cloud